Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tickled Pink

Yesterday, Edward (Christine's son) and I painted the corridor to the girls' dorm pink. Pink seems to be most of the girls' favorite color. When Cecilia and Tabitha arrived home, there was a bunch of hooting and hollering. Tabitha, who is generally very quiet, came up to me with a huge smile and hugged me and said, "It is my favorite color!" I was so happy they liked it. It is a bit bright, but really looks great. We are now working on painting the window grills and the wood trim white. I have posted before and after photos so you can see the difference.

1 comment:

  1. I love, love it!!! It is just the shade I imagined when you mentioned it - I think it's perfectly bright, especially for one little girl...can you guess who? Karen, if you're following along I bet you know just who. :O) Great work Joyce and Edward! I wonder if Cecilia knows that if you mix pink and blue together you get her favorite color - purple!

    ReplyDelete